We provide duct repair, sealing, and insulation to optimize performance
Duct sealing is a key step in eliminating energy waste and improving your home's efficiency.
Your ductwork system is how your home moves hot and cold air throughout the house. Supply ducts bring the conditioned (heated or cooled) air to rooms, while return ducts bring air back to the furnance or air conditioner.
Unfortunately, many homeowerns have leaky, inefficient ducts, which force your HVAC system to work longer and harder to get your home to the right temperature. Not only does this waste money and energy, it will make your home uncomfortable.
Dr. Energy Saver can help you solve these problems with our complete ductwork solutions. We will inspect your home to identify problem areas and recommend solutions such as duct sealing, duct repair, and duct insulation. Contact your local dealer today to get started with a free estimate!
Common ductwork efficiency problems
Homeowners who have uncomfortable homes typically complain of the same issues -- rooms that take too long to heat or cool, rooms that stay at different temperatures from the rest of the home, and homes that are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. In many cases, these issues can be attribute to one of these ductwork problems:
- Duct leakage: Duct leakage causes conditioned air to escape before it reaches certain rooms, meaning your heating or cooling system will need to run longer to get rooms to the desired temperature.
- Under-insulated ducts: Missing or inadequate ductwork insulation works against the HVAC system during heating and cooling seasons, forcing the HVAC system to heat or cool the ductwork before proper temperature air can reach a room. HVAC costs escalate, and some rooms stay too hot or too cold even when the HVAC system is operating.
- Unbalanced air flow: Unbalanced air flow due to register location causes some rooms to get too much heat or cooling, while other parts of the house get too little.
Our complete ductwork solutions
If your heating and cooling ducts are located in an unconditioned attic, such as shown here, you are losing hundreds of dollars annually due to heat loss from ducts in winter and heat gain in summer.
Supply and return registers are the only visible signs of the ductwork system when you walk around your house. But behind these grills is an extensive network of air passageways fabricated from different duct materials.
Defects in a duct system can waste hundreds of dollars a year by forcing your HVAC system to run longer than necessary. Dr. Energy Saver can identify and repair all of your ductwork issues. Our ductwork solutions include:
- Duct system testing including air flow and leakage tests
- Duct sealing to eliminate leaky ducts and improve efficiency
- Duct insulation in unconditioned spaces to prevent heat loss and improve HVAC efficiency
- Balance ductwork system by installing transfer grills or jumper ducts to equalize supply and return air
Get the right ductwork solutions to improve comfort and efficiency
If you have problems with an inefficient HVAC system, uncomfortable rooms, or high heating and cooling costs, Dr. Energy Saver is here to help. Our complete duct repair, sealing, and insulaton services will keep your home's HVAC working efficiently and effectively. Contact your local dealer today to take the first step towards making your home more comfortable and saving money!