Yes! Dr. Energy Saver performs home energy audits that will help pinpoint the trouble areas in your home and provide solutions on how to fix them. Free estimates for all recommended improvements will be provided by our experts.
Yes! Dr. Energy Saver offers financing. Contact you local Dr. Energy Saver dealer for more details on financing in your area.
When looking for the best energy savings, insulating your attic is your #1 priority. Although an insulated garage is important too, attic insulation will save you the most energy and money. Your attic is where the most significant amount of air leaks, therefore making it your best option when looking for energy savings and home comfort.
When using a Dr. Energy Saver dealer, you are getting financing, superior service, customer support, and top solutions to your home energy needs. Our dealers use Dr. Energy Saver products and ensure your problems are solved through close inspection and detail. Dr. Energy Saver also offers free estimates to homeowners!
Air Sealing is the process of closing any cracks, gaps, joints, and other openings around your home. Many times, air sealing your attic, basement, and air ducts are the most effective because of the air leakage that occurs in such areas. Dr. Energy Saver uses their exclusive ZYP Foam, which is a low pressure one-component polyurethane foam sealant designed to seal, fill, bond, and stop air infiltration in areas where a fire block product is required. Sealing these small, hard to reach areas make a huge difference in how much hot or cold air you are producing and keeping in your home.
Duct insulation can be performed in different ways. Sometimes a foil-faced blanket is wrapped around the duct. In other cases, a duct run can be insulated with spray foam. A third option (with attic ductwork) is to add enough extra attic insulation so that the ducts are completely covered with the new insulation. If you have ductwork in your attic, basement, or crawl space, you do need duct insulation. The attic, crawl space, and an unfinished basement are all unconditioned spaces - meaning you don't pay to heat and cool them. If you have ductwork in one of these areas, the duct temperature will be the same as the temperature of the space, therefore your heating system has to change the temperature of the ductwork before it can actually heat or cool your living space. Find out today if your ductwork is properly insulated by contacting your local Dr. Energy Saver dealer.
R-value is the measurement of how resistant insulation is to hot or cold air passing through. The "R" in R-value stands for resistance. The higher the insulation R-value, the better the insulation works. The amount of R-value you need depends on the project at hand. When your local Dr. Energy Saver dealer comes out to inspect your home, they will determine the best amount of R-value for you. To learn more about R-value, contact your local Dr. Energy Saver dealer.
SilverGlo is a graphite-infused EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Foam Board with a radiant barrier on one or both sides. SilverGlo can be used in many different applications; mainly in insulating crawl space walls, crawl space floors, and when moving attic thermal and pressure boundaries to roof decks. SilverGlo is exclusively sold and distributed by Dr. Energy Saver dealers. Our SilverGlo offers better insulation quality with less thickness and saves up to 30% in material as opposed to similar pink and blue XPS foam insulation board products.
Depending on your home and where you are installing such insulation, you can seek benefits in both rigid foam and spray foam insulation. Rigid foam boards are usually insulated in basements or crawl spaces because of the durability they bring to provide a thermal break and eliminate drafts. Spray foam insulation also acts as an air sealant, that fills hard to reach places in your attic, crawl space, walls, and more. Both are water resistant and can be trusted in keeping your home comfortable. It all depends on the project at hand and the amount of money you're willing the spend. To learn more about what insulation is best for your home, contact your local Dr. Energy Saver dealer today!
During your Dr. Energy Saver free estimate, one of our experts will come out and inspect the troubled area and give an estimate on how much it would cost to fix. Yes, all Dr. Energy Saver dealers offer free estimates!
TruSoft Cellulose is exclusively used and distributed by Dr. Energy Saver dealers. It comes with a stabilizer to reduce dusting and is trusted by our dealers as the best, most effective cellulose out there. Like TruSoft, other cellulose is also made 85% out of recycled content, with the other 15% being liquid boric acid, which helps make this cellulose flame resistant, mold/mildew resistant, and rodent resistant. Cellulose altogether is an environmentally friendly insulation option that keeps the most air leakage out with its density.