Training and Support
Dr. Energy Saver dealers gain unparalleled support towards growing their local home performance businesses. Our training and support programs are built on 25+ years of experience helping home improvement contractors grow profitably gained at Team Basement Systems.
Here in Connecticut, we own and operate a local, $5 million Dr. Energy Saver business. This “Company Store” allows us to test our marketing, sales and installation procedures before we roll them out to the dealer network. Our dealers also have access to exclusive products that provide major marketing and sales advantages compared to their competition.
We hold trainings year round at Energy City to get your and your team members up to speed on how to make money implementing our business model, the Book of Solutions and building science principles. There are several Sales Boot Camps where your sales people learn and practice all the scripts and steps in our Green Flow sales process, and learn how to use the GreenPro sales software.
As a dealer, you will have access to several business systems that will help you scale your business:
- “Fish On” Marketing: Proven and tested marketing programs to generate qualified homeowner leads for your company.
- Wow Service Program: Designed to teach your entire team how to give consistently great service to all your customers (internal and external) in every element of your work.
- Ready, Aim, Hire!: A complete recruiting and hiring program, including job postings, position descriptions and interview guidelines, for every position in your contracting business.
- Read, Aim, Retain!: A “How To” guide on building a culture for retaining your best employees, making sure they keep working for you and giving you their all.
- Take the Lead: A complete system for building a leading edge call center to book more leads into appointments
- Management Training Program: 3-day training program to teach your functional managers how to get the most out of their teams.
- Morehouse Financing by Enerbank: Dealers are automatically eligible for our exclusive consumer finance program and can offer a comprehensive array of financing options to help close more sales.
- Annual Team Basement Systems Convention: A 3-day learning and leadership extravaganza for contractors across all Team Basement Systems dealerships held in Connecticut every August. A must attend event for learning and networking with your peers.
We are committed to your success, because our success is dependent upon you growing your business in your local market. When you use all our marketing and sales systems, training and tools to sell and install a job, and buy the products you need anyway from us (at very competitive pricing due to our buying power)...You Earn Rebates that Can Reduce Your Low Monthly Dealer Fee to ZERO $!